
Road trip!

Maren and her "family" in the "car". Oskar was the Dad, Alexa was Sister 1, Micaela was Sister 2, and Jake was Bobby Joe.

The family on an outing.



In another part of the show, Grace showed comedic genius as the Teacher. I wish I could have gotten better pics!

Jacqueline and Mia were surfer girls.

A big song for the finale!



Maren relaxes after the show.


The crew: Mr. Nehls, Mr. Bauer, and Mrs. Mindock!

WHAT is Derek talking about?? We'll never know.

At Baskin Robbins after the show!

Great job, Maren!!

Will have video posted ASAP... stay tuned!

1 comment:
I'll bet it was a very funny play. Looks like everyone was really enjoying it!
I think Derek was talking about the NFL draft. Looks like he is about to catch a football!!! Or perhaps he is describing the giant cheeseburger he ate at lunch. Or he is telling about the time he caught that largemouth bass:)
Post a Comment