Sunday, February 6, 2011

Superbowl Sunday 2011!

Another retro post! Sorry I didn't really post this until today, July 10, 2011. Here it is: SUPERBOWL 2011!

What better way to celebrate the epic battle between the Steelers and Packers than with a cute lil' New England Patriots fan? Violet enjoys the game with dad Alfred.

Where else but the AFB could a bunch of pictures of people watching TV be so enthralling??



Chico's own Aaron Rodgers, MVP and all around hero of Superbowl XLV! I think he was the MVP, anyway. It's July, so I can't remember, really.

Fortunately we had true sports experts on hand in the persons of Luke, Tim and Jake to enlighten us when needed.

Patriots superfans Alfred and Agazana are hopeful for 2012! And noted non-sports fans Steve and Suanne enjoyed the commercials. Steve won the MVT award for the day: Most Valuable T-Shirt, featuring Lando Calrissian.

Health food.


Will it be the Steelers or Packers??

PACKERS!! Deacon is happy.

A postgame drum solo from Natalie.

Ah, another great event in the history books. Now to eat all the leftover chips.

No comments: