Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Good Eatin' with the AFB: Chipotle!

I found myself in Studio City today, so I stopped for lunch at the trendy new Fresh-Mex place, Chipotle.

o
Enjoying a burrito. It's like Togo's, but with burritos instead of sandwiches.

o
The photographer, also enjoying a burrito, reflected in my sunglasses!

o
Our review: 4 out of 5 jalapenos.

3 comments:

Trina said...

I love Chipotle! We only have one in SF (in the Financial District) which isn't convenient to go to. I usually go when I visit my parents in Milpitas. I'm a fan of their burritos in a bowl. :)

Terri said...

I plan to try the burrito in a bowl next. There's a new Chipotle coming to Burbank, across the street from Derek's office, so I'll be sure to get one there!

Matt said...

There's one coming to Capitola too. I have a feeling I'll be eating a lot of burrito bowls...