Saturday, May 31, 2008

It's Our First Anniversary!

It's been exactly one year since our first post (http://set271.blogspot.com/2007_05_01_archive.html), so enjoy our Alff Family Adventures 1st Anniversary Spectacular slide show, below, featuring highlights of the past year!

Thanks everyone for reading and sharing our adventures with us!

10 comments:

Trina said...

Yay! Happy Bloggiversary! I've loved reading your blog over the last year. Such a wonderful way to stay in touch with you and your entire family! xxxooo.

Grammie said...

Yes! I agree with Trina (Hi Trina!!) I've really enjoyed being a part of your lives even when I'm not with you! I love keeping up with the kid's daily activities, too. The pictures are great. Keep it up--I'm your biggest fan. I'll be looking forward to your next contest. Love you all!

Michelle Coder said...

Cool slide show! And I love the new family picture. I also LOVE reading your blog cuz!

Love M

Tom said...

When I heard the accompanying music, I thought there'd be a shot of the Alff family in front of a massive, black obelisk.

Derek said...

I urged Terri to put a black obelisk over my face but she refused. Also, I felt it should have said A STANLEY KUBRICK PRODUCTION somewhere in the opening credits...

Tom said...

no an "ALFF FAMILY PRODUCTION" ;)

Terri said...

Isn't that tree back there sort of like an obelisk?

Tom said...

Somehow, a humble tree isn't quite as forbidding...that's a great picture, by the way :).

Terri said...

Thanks! It was a timed self-portrait. Derek had the lens way telephoto, so the camera was about 30 feet away and he had to run really fast to jump in the picture with us and look casual and relaxed -- and he did that about 20 times. He was pretty sore the next day. But like he always says: pain is temporary, film is forever! :)

Tom said...

...and some films are forever painful (har-har).